Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Authentic People Blog Party!

Hey Y'all! My name is Amber. I am 23 years old and self employed. I am an aspiring writer and photographer. I also am an abstract artist. I love God and am trying to mend my relationship with Him. I am looking for readers! If you follow me I promise I will follow your blog!



Just joined this blog party! Hopefully it will motivate me to blog. And it will help me get followers and read other blogs! I am excited!

Here are my PARTY QUESTION ANSWERS:
(1) What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
Okay, one night a couple of years ago I was with my best friend, Brian, at a pier. It was pretty late and cold. I was looking out on the water and saw flashing. When I asked what it was, he replied, "Oh, that, its a blinkin' fish. You didn't know about Blinkin' Fish you should google it when you get home" Me being the gullible person I am replied, "REALLY! I have never heard of them." Then, he looked up and explained that it was actually a plane flying overhead. We laughed and I felt like a complete moron. Well, guess what I did when I got home I googled it! HA HA. It came up that fish do blink but so does everything else. what a horrific blonde moment.

(2) If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, where would it been?
I guess I would live in Narnia. How awesome would that be? To talk to animals and fictional characters and trees! WOW!

(3) Little or BIG, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
I would say my journal. It helps me capture daily life its the best! And, my camera.

(4) Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Yes! Hmm my favorite animated movie that is tough as I like alot of movies but here are a few:
Definitely my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES!


CLASSIC
(5) What is your favorite household chore?
Probably laundry because you can just pop it in and do something else!

(6) What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks?
Salted Carmel Mocha or Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate
(7) What is your favorite pizza topping?
Hmm again a toughy. Probably black olives.

(8) Waffles or pancakes?


(9) Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Love a lot of games. Card game = Canasta Hand and Foot or Skipbo. Board game = Sorry. Party game = Apples to Apples!

(10) Have you ever let anyone win a game?
Yes... well I tried but he caught me. It was because I didn't want to stop playing ha ha.

(11) Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. But I want to dye it an unnatural color like purple. I REALLY want to dye my hair PURPLE! :)

(12) Do you make your bed every morning?
No. Sadly I don't. By the time I think about it, it is late afternoon and I think that it would be pointless. Plus, I just sleep with a sheet and maybe a throw.

(13) Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Picasso!

(14) Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Hardwood. I think it is beautiful!

(15) If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
A picture of my mother and father. RIP.

(16) What is your favorite condiment?
Not big into condiments.

(17) Have you ever thrown up on someone?
No. Ewh

(18) What was the last thing that made you laugh?
The comedian that was on Conan tonight.

(19) Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?

Pink- Fuckin' Perfect

Thank you for your time! Feel free to join the party!

1 comment:

  1. Pen pals sounds like fun! Your blinking fish story is hilarious! They must be related to the Barking Bass my Dad talks about. (It's when he passes gas while on a boat.) Wow, both parents have already passed? I hope you have lots of warm memories to cherish!

    By the way, have you ever seen the girl on "Raising Hope" who has a day care for babies, pets, and old people? You're just one off!

    (Stopping by from Abigail's)
    ~she~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber