Monday, November 14, 2011

Do You Ever...

Do you ever feel like something is missing? Like there has to be more to life than this? Maybe its me but I feel like I have lost my dreams... They fell like leaves to the floor. Do you ever feel like that? Like nothing you do is right or has meaning? I want MY ART and MY WORDS and MY PHOTOS to have meaning.... so why does it feel like whatever I do I fail at?

Yesterday, for instance, I sat at my laptop and tried to write a new blog post. I also tried to make an entry in my art journal. And I couldn't I was so fed up and frustrated that I just felt numb. I really think it is because I am not involved in any workshops or classes (but to be honest I don't have money to be spending on those classes). I just wish there were free workshops I could participate in. Maybe that would inspire me to be creative again and if I see other peoples artwork that would also be inspiring to me. I just wish there was a free art journal workshop I could participate in.

Do you ever look outside and wish that you could fly? Fly in those big fluffy clouds. Float away to another day. Do you ever wish you were on the dock of the bay? Could anyone else feel this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber