Thursday, November 17, 2011

Read Your Bookshelf: Book #2


Book number two is called Bruchko by Bruce Olson. I got this book in high school (I think). I started it but didn't finish it. So, that is my goal! Read it all the way through! To give you a little insight into what the book is about here is what the front and part of the back says: (Front): The astonishing true story of a 19-year-old American-his capture by the Motilone Indians and his adventures in Christianizing the Stone Age tribe. (Back): What happens when a nineteen-year-old boy leaves home and heads into the jungles to evangelize a murderous tribe of South American Indians?

Excerpts to come soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks so much for following my blog! Isn't it just amazing, that feeling when you see that you have one more person who is interested in reading about your life? I love it! Well, I must say that I love snail mail a whole lot! As well as photography! It will be fun to follow you!

    -Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber