Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful For What I Got!

Despite everything that is going on I am thankful for what I got! Thankful for the Richards family for giving me a place to live and food. Thankful for the many people that allow me to walk there dogs and the children that allow me to babysit them. I am thankful for the things that I have such as possessions. I am thankful for this blog and the many followers and readers I have. I am thankful to have a car (though right now it is not working). I am thankful for the amazing unique life story God have written for me. I am SOOOOOO SOOOOO THANKFUL FOR JESUS CHRIST FOR SAVING ME FROM MY SINS.
 
On a side note, I just received an email from a woman that is looking for a nanny in December so I am pretty excited maybe to have a steady job. Have an interview tomorrow to be a dog walker too. So, I am so excited. If you need a side job check out care.com it is an amazing website!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hun im a new follower, check out my blog in return=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber