Friday, November 11, 2011

~ This Is Me ~


Hey Y'all.
My name is Amber. I am 23 years old and have been through a lot of experiences. I love God and am so thankful that He saved me! I am so glad that God has been there throughout everything I have experienced. I am blessed with an amazing family and great group of friends. I am a writer, photographer, artist! So, you can look forward to seeing and reading some of me. I love journaling have about 50 journals on my bookshelf some filled and others empty. I am not the best drawer but I try. I love abstract stuff so most of my photography and art is abstract. I like making lists! It helps me keep organized and be productive.  I am the messiest organized person I know. I am shy. I would rather write something then talk in front of people. But was called the loudest quiet person in high school. I am loyal to my friends and family! I love to go on Flickr and upload things and participate in groups! My goal in life is to touch others. It is the least I can do. I am passionate about helping causes like: Suicide Prevention, To Write Love On Her Arm, Cancer Awareness, Aids in Africa, Autism Awareness, St. Judes Children Hospital. I like to help people. I am an excellent listener so if you ever need a friend I am here. I adore cats and dogs! I adore children. What I want to do with my life is to live it to the fullest! I love to be followed on my blog (please follow me)! In return I love to read others blogs so if you follow me I will follow you!

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I love your list of causes! And that you are talking about other blogs. This may sound so dumb, but I honestly didn't know strangers followed eachother's blogs when I started! haha I really didn't know anything lol Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to so much of what you mentioned here! I'm about to turn 23, and feeling so fortunate for God, my family and my friends. I also feel passionate about the causes that you mentioned, too! Such great causes. I love how Blogland can connect people!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber