Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chillaxation Night


Okay so this is my plan for tonight!
  1. Go up stairs and have a nice cup of hot Zen Green Tea from Tazo! (Will probably have a small review on it!)
  2. Write 2-3 more reviews on my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com
  3. Find a movie to watch and chillax
  4. Look on Pinterest and find some more creative things to do
  5. Read more lovely blogs (I literally have been reading blogs all day I am an addict!)
  6. Write out a plan for the new year! Are you excited! It seems like 2011 has flown by what an amazing year its been.
  7. Put Christmas gifts away! I cannot wait to show them off!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR LIST!!!

    Hey, if you want to read lovely blogs I've been posting TOO MUCH today!!! ;)

    www.gracy-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber