Thursday, December 1, 2011

DECEMBER 1st Can You Believe It!

Well, today has been pretty interesting! I had the interview today at 1PM which went well but i won't know until next week. I just got back around 2PM and had a message and a email from PNC bank about a teller job I applied to. So, I will probably do that as well and just see how much they will pay me. Watch though because I applied to be a teachers assistant at the public school they will be the next ones to contact me! WOW! I wonder what God has planned for me! I am preparing to post my DECEMBER SPONSORS there are still some spots left so feel free to shoot me an email at Unmaskedlife@yahoo.com tell me a little bit about you and your blog and send me your button of course! (By the way I do button swap so don't worry!) Hope to hear from you soon! And can't wait to announce my amazing sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber