Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ideas Please!

I am babysitting tonight again. James and Abby (12 and 9) and have no idea what to do with them tonight. James is really technical he loves all things mechanical and Abby loves games and crafts. I was hoping someone out there could recommend something to do with them tonight. I was also thinking maybe we would drive around the neighborhood and see the lights and Christmas decorations, also I was thinking maybe we could watch Christmas movies (if we have any that we haven't seen), I know both of the kids want to make a video just don't know about what. If you have any recommendations of Christmas crafts to do or games to play I would greatly appreciate it! Comment below!
 
P.S. If you want to follow my blog I will follow yours! Also, if you would like to guest post on my blog feel free to click on the Get Featured tab at the top of the page for more information! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber