Wednesday, December 28, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure Review


One of the  items in my Holiday VoxBox. I was so excited to see this in my VoxBox simply because I have always wanted fake nails but am no good with putting the glue on the nail. This is quick, simple, and easy!
The color I received is:

Normally I would not of chosen this pattern but actually it give a classy funky look to your nails!
My take of this product is:
  • Simple to use
  • Easy to apply: Find your fit, peel off back like sticker and press firmly then you are ready to show off your nails!
  • Practical
  • Affordable
  • Good for special events it says the product last a week for me it was about 3 days
  • Time saving- the longest part would be to pick the right size nails (do this before you plan on applying and it will save your time!)

Check out imPRESS  to see different patterns and colors for the press on manicure! Also, sign up for Influenster if you want to get a VoxBox and write reveiws of each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
đź’‹Amber