Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Lil Christmas Quiz/Getting To Know Me

  • Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Depends on my mood. I have even tried putting egg nog in hot chocolate which is surprisingly tasty at least to me.
  • Does Santa wrap present or just sit them under the tree?
Santa wraps gifts and leave them under the tree.
  • Colored lights on the tree/house or white?
Colored lights are on the tree and white lights are on the house.
  • Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope. I would love to when I move out and have a guy.
  • When do you put your decorations up?
The week after thanksgiving.
  • What is your favorite holiday dish?
One of my favorites is sweet potatoes with marshmellows.
  • Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Visiting my birth family!
  • When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I am not sure how old I was but I think that I just caught on. But now because my sibs still believe (ages 9 and 12) I have to pretend he is real.
  • Do you open a gift on Christmas eve?
Yes! I thought everyone did this! It is one of my favorite thing about Christmas!
  • How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With ornaments and lights
  • Snow! love or dread?
Love the look, dread everything else. I mean if business' closes everytime it snowed I would be fine but I have spent too many days risking my life for a company getting there FINALLY and then them closing shortly there after! Plus, I don't like the cold.
  • Can you ice skate?
Nope. But I enjoy going to the ice skating ring and getting hot chocolate and watching people skate.
  • Do you remember your favorite gift
My Cat, Peter. I got his mom (Pepper RIP) and uncle (Quervo) one christmas, then Pepper became pregnant had a 6 kitten litter and the big, fat kitten named Peter became my very best friend! LOVE HIM. He is 18 years young!
  • Whats the most important thing about the holidays for you?
The birth of our Lord, Jesus. I absolutely am amazed at the nativity story! Every Christmas is a reminder of how much God loves us!
  • What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Peppermint Bark! YUMM
  • What is your favorite holiday tradition?
As a child it was going to see the Nutcracker every year. Now I don't have any as I moved out of my aunts house. One day I will live on my own and start my own lil tradition!
  • What tops your tree?
At the house I am currently living is a Star. At my aunts house there is an angel.
  • Would you prefer giving or receiving?
Both. Right now I would rather receive but normally I am a giver! Which sometimes gets me into trouble.
  • Candy Canes: yummy or yucky?
Yummy
  • Favorite holiday show?
I have come to enjoy watching Elf.
  • Saddest holiday song?
Weird question. Its sad and nice but its the one aboutt the Christmas shoes by Alabama (click on link to hear it). It makes me tear up everytime but its so beautiful.
  • What is your favorite holiday song?
All I want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey which everyone should know but if you haven't heard it click on the link. It just make my day brighter!

 Post your quiz on your blog and leave the link on my comments!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Great post! I love Christmas and can HARDLY believe it is in ONLY 10 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Amber!

    Have a great weekend.

    xoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm a total sucker for candied sweet potatoes! They are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber