Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Missions

Happy Monday! So, even though I woke up with a sinus headache and pressure I am not letting that stop me from having a productive day! I have a plan in mind, a to-do list if you will or a must-do list. It is as follows:
  1. Take Shower
  2. Do Laundry and wash sheets
  3. Do one of the crafts for my etsy shop and start working on some drawings to sell!
  4. Figure out how to get a pinterest invite. I really really want one so if you can help comment and let me know!
  5. Organize my desk.
  6. Make a Blog Brain Book with a giant binder. Include sponsors, blogs I follow, giveaway ideas, etsy shop ideas and prices, link ups etc etc.
  7. Have God Time
  8. Read some of my bookshelf
  9. Smile
  10. Do a lil jig!
This is just a few things on my must do list. If you have any suggestions or can help with anything just comment below!
Don't forget about the giveaway which ends at midnight tomorrow!






1 comment:

  1. I hope you got to accomplish all your goals! I only had work & wrap presents on my list and I was succesful he he

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber