Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Plan for Today! (Mind You Its 2AM)

My plan for later today is as follows:
  • Take a shower
  • Do laundry
  • Do some of the crafts for my future Etsy Shop- might be postponed until tomorrow !
  • Call PNC to check up on the phone interview
  • Apply to 3 more jobs
  • Pick an old book/notebook on my bookshelf to start my art journal
  • Post all the Radvent posts I am behind on (forgive me)
  • Contact my sponsors to see if anyone wants to guest post or giveaways
  • Print out Outside Order forms for Mary Kay Catalog Party
  • Prepare and head to dinner with my fam and go see Lights on the Bay- May be postponed because of crappy weather ;( But din is a definite go!
I am positive there will be more than this but this is a good start!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber