Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blogger Unmasked: Growing Up Grace (Week 1)

I am so thrilled to be joining Grace from Growing Up Grace in helping fellow bloggers reach 100 followers by promoting their blog, a new blog each week. I was so surprised to see my blog mentioned on Grace's blog that I just had to check out the post. She calls her series "New Week, New Blog" I am calling it "Blogger Unmasked" but they are absolutely the same idea.
This weeks Unmasked blogger is ...



Grace from Growing Up Grace! Grace is one of the best followers I have she love to leave comments, she helps promote giveaways as well as have her own giveaways, she updates her blog at least once a day and she is a true inspiration! Grace loves to write about life, DIYs, giveaways, faith and more. If you are looking for a good read please click on Grace's link and help her reach 100 followers!
 
If you would like me to promote your blog and/or help you reach 100 followers please let me know by leaving me a comment or emailing me.

1 comment:

  1. thanks Amber!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    Love the name...Bloggers Unmasked. Creative!!! I love how it goes with your blog name ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber