Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NYC New York Color Nude Review


Another item that I received in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster was the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in the Nude. Here are my thoughts:
The Packaging and Applicator: The lipshine is in a cylinder container with a see through bottom which I love because it makes it so easy to see how much you have left of the product to prepare for replacements. Also with cylinder casing it makes it so much easier to pop in your purse, definitely a must have.  LOVE the applicator because the brush is so much longer than most of the other lip glosses out there. Having a bigger applicator definitely saves you time simply because there is more product on the applicator so you don't have to re-dip 2-4 more times to get the perfect amount you do it once and your done!
The Color: I have never used a nude lip gloss but I must say I am impressed! I love that with the nude lip you can see your natural lip color. It is as though your are enhancing your nature beauty which as you know I love! I do think that every lady should have at least 1 nude lip shine from NYC simply because it is so simply and you know your going to look fabulous with this color on your lip.
The Final Verdict: Love it! This is the first time I have tried NYC New York Color and I think their products are fantastic. The Nude Lip Shine is definitely a MUST HAVE for you,  a great gift for all your friends (simply because you know they are going to look great wearing it- believe me picking out a lip color for someone is no easy task but this definitely makes life easy because it is Nude!
Get your Lip Shine in Nude on http://www.newyorkcolor.com/! You will be glad you did. And if you haven't done so already check out Influenster.com and sign up to get your Voxbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber