Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Plans For Today



My plan for today is as follows mind you its 3:50AM still struggling with falling asleep. Anyways on to the to-do list:

  • Get up at 8:30AM
  • Work on handmade gifts for everyone *if you have any easy ideas please let me know as I have about 45people to make gifts for (just starting)
  • Get Blog Brain Book together and do a tutorial on it (sorry I know I have said this before I promise I will post it today!)
  • Send love letters out tomorrow via post office (out of stamps-boo)
  • Pray that I get 25 sponsors to swap buttons, do giveaways and guest post on my blog for January 2012 (If you would like to help me out please email me)
  • Organize desk and closet
  • Get ready for Abby's Christmas concert and head over to watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber