Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Plumped Pomegranate Passion Peel Off By Montagne Jeunesse Review

I receive a trail size Passion Peel Off in Pomegranate and Passion Flower made by Montagne Jeunesse in my holiday VoxBox from Influenster. This is my first peel so I am super excited to try this product out! My review on this product is as follows:

What does a peel do for your skin?
 It deep cleans your skin leaving it feeling refreshed, clean, and beautiful!
The process:
This is one of the simplest things I have done. What you do is you clean your face prior to the peel off. Then you apply your Montagne Jeunesse peel off, relax for about 15 to 20 minutes and peel! Its that simple!

The Final Verdict:
After you put your hair back, the first thing you will realize is that it is very slimy when you put it on.
Sorry for this horrible picture. The peel wouldn't allow me to move my face and my hair is terrible. But oh well.
After applying be sure you wash your hands after applying it. Definitely apply a thin layer over your skin this makes the drying process much easier. Try to avoid your hair this includes eye brows, eye lashes etc.  Once its applied you are to let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes (use your best judgment on how long you want to wear the peel)  during this time you will feel the solution start to dry and it will be difficult to move your face at all. When going to peel off use a mirror it is best to see what you are doing. I left my peel on for about 15 minutes then peeled it off.
This is what the peel looks like! It is the weirdest thing ever to peel this stuff off your face but totally worth it!
 I did rinse my face afterward to make sure all of the peel was off and to rinse it off my hair. My skin is so soft and not shiny anymore! I highly recommend this product you will love the way your skin feels!
Note: The breakouts are not from this product! I so wish you could touch my face right now and see how soft it is!
This product does have a warning that says:
For external use only! Test for irritancy before use, keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes- if contact occurs wash out with water. (P.S.-enjoy!)

Be sure to check out Montagne Jeunesse to see what other skin care products they have! Also, sign up for Influenster.com you will be so glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber