Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Radvent Challenge #12

 
My Fears about what I can create are:
  • That no one will like it/buy what I create
  • That I can't make it as good as another person
  • Fear of starting
  • Fear of finishing
  • Fear that no one will understand my purpose in creating
What I create is:
  • Generally abstract imperfect art (that is perfect to me!)
  • I show the world that just because you aren't mainstream doesn't mean no one will like your creation
  • I create purpose behind my art (everything I create has a story/meaningbehind it)
  • Create a comforting and encouraging place to be
  • Create beauty
  • I want to create a business for myself where I can put my passions into action and change/touch many peoples lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber