Sunday, December 11, 2011

Radvent Challenge #11

This is my 18year old cat Peter. He is my best friend and is constantly resting! Isn't he the best!

Today, instead of a long entry, write these statements:
I give myself permission to rest because ____________.
I need rest because ____________.

I give myself permission to rest because I am stressed out and need to chillax. I need rest because being stressed out is not good for your mind, body or soul.
Isn't it weird to give yourself permission to do something like rest. I often wonder how life would be if we weren't RUSHING around like busy bees. What if every Sunday we give ourselves a day of rest as intended by God. What if we just give ourselves permission everyday to have a STOP BUTTON a RELAX TIME everyday. Why don't we? Are we not our own boss in reality? Or do we honestly believe that our boss is in control of all aspects of our life? Give yourself a pat on the beck, a hug, a pause, a time of rest, PERMISSION. Rest up my friends you all deserve it!

P.S. I am having a giveaway check it out: http://mylifeunmasked.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-giveaway.html it is a beautiful earring and necklace set giveaway ends on the 13th so be sure to check it out asap! Have a great day of rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber