Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Radvent Challenge #13

I have been bad a performing everyday since I can't sleep at night I have been waking up at like 1PM in the afternoon (which has completely shattered my sleep cycle). I think it is because I am terribly stressed out about finding a job. When I do get up I want to start on things like crafts for my future etsy shop but it seems fear stops me from starting. I want so much to share my art with the world, my creations but I stop myself. It sucks. And I am working through it.
I tend to be a follower of sort I would rather be in the background then in the spot light. But I am a leader (even though I am quiet).
My goal for this month and next year is to be fearless and open that etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber