Sunday, December 18, 2011

Radvent Challenge #17

Top 20 Songs for 2011:
  1. Fuckin Perfect by Pink
  2. Just Breathe by Pearl Jam
  3. Hell on Heels by Pistol Annies
  4. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem & Rhianna
  5. If I Die Young by Band Perry
  6. I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat
  7. You Are More by Tenth Avenue North
  8. Rolling In The Deep by Adele
  9. Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not by Thompson Square
  10. Raise Your Glass by Pink
  11. Fix You by Coldplay
  12. I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
  13. Born Again by Third Day
  14. Strip Me by Natasha Bedingfieild
  15. Wicked World by Laura Jenson
  16. Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson
  17. Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum
  18. She Don't Want The World by Three Doors Down
  19.  Spider's Web by Katie Melua
  20. Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay (cover) by Sara Bareilles
If you haven't heard every one of these songs I encourage you to get on youtube or itunes and listen to them! I love each and every one of these songs! Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite song(s) and I will definitely check em out I am all about expanding my horizons if you can't tell I like all different kinds of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber