Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Radvent Challenge #21

I want people to see me as a woman who encourages and puts others first. Who wants to listen to you and help you out. I want to be the woman that gets along with everyone. Who everyone loves and who I love in return. I want people to take me seriously and realize that I put my passions into actions. I take my artwork seriously- I put a piece of myself into my artwork. That I am a great artist, writer, and photographer. That I impact others lives in the positive.
I think I portray that well but a couple things I struggle with is being overly shy. I have to build my trust in you before I just open up to you. I have been hurt in my past by the people I thought loved me the most. I am  tend to judge myself harshly-low self esteem and self image (but I am working on this!)
It is easiest to be myself when I am with my birth fam or my best friend Brian and his family. Simply because I am comfortable with the people I am around so I can share that comfort with people I may meet.
I love my authentic self because I know that when I am authentic it is the way God intended.  When I am authentic I feel like no matter who I meet they are going to love me because I am real with them. 

1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy how with confidence--natural confidence--everything else comes together & flows so naturally. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber