i find that a lot of things and people fascinate me. Things like forgiveness, God's creative expression, various sounds, how far technology is coming and how fast, kindness etc etc. As far as people: all military and service workers (such as firefighters, police etc), teachers, parents, photographers, artist, singer. Bartenders always amaze me because they can make ALL sorts of drinks (I would never remember much less get it right). Oh man so many heroes fascinate me: read any memoir and I can tell you why they are my hero (well with a couple exceptions). MY BIGGEST HEROES ARE: GOD AND JESUS (obviously) MY MOM AND DAD (RIP I know you are enjoying paradise), MY AMAZING SIBLINGS (love you Jeff and fam, Timmy and Molly Angela and fam, Tiffany, DJ and Carissa, Kyle, James, and Abby), MARY AND JOSEPH (how awesome are these two!). Okay Okay well I could go on and on!
AM I FASCINATING?
Write a list of interview questions you would love to be asked. Use BOLD. Or your favorite fat marker. (Don’t have a jar of fat, bright markers? Add that to your Christmas list.) Wait a few hours–go back to real life for a bit, answer some e-mail, pick up your kitchen, make some tea, run to the store. Whatever you need to do. After a bit of distraction, come back to your list and ask yourself each question out loud. Record your answers or write them down.
- How have you been so strong throughout your life experiences?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- What is your inspiration to face the day and why?
- If you could go back and live a different life would you? Why or Why not?
- Who do you want to bring to your blog? What is your purpose in writing?
- If you could do one thing without failure what would it be and why?
- What is your dream job(s)?
- What are you trying to portray in your artwork/photography/writing?
- What sets you apart from the rest?
- What is your muse/life saying?
Answers to follow in a bit.....