Thursday, December 8, 2011

Radvent Challenge # 8

My Comfort Zones
  1. Being at home. In my room. Behind a computer.
  2. Using excuses such as doubt and fear to get out of things.
Challenging My Comfort Zones
  1. Going out for at least 30 minutes a day. Start small: Get off the computer for 30 minutes a day. Get out of my room for 30 minutes a day. Get out of the house for 30 minutes a day. Then work it into more, 30 minutes at a time.
  2. STOP! I do this all the time it isn't a comfort zone its an excuse zone. i guess what I mean is I beat myself up so badly emotionally and mentally (because my aunt and uncle did for years) that I am really fearful, its really hard for me to talk to someone face to face because I am extremely shy. I have a hard time feeling beautiful, it is a daily struggle. Makeup and skin care are amazing and have helped me feel beautiful but sometimes it is simply the need to get dressed in the morning and feel productive. Once I love myself others will come. Once I believe in myself I will see how much others believe in me. Once I refuse to let fear continue to control my life I will be free to live fully. Once I stop letting jealousy ruin my relationships I will then have one. But once I love myself then I will realize God's purpose in creating me.

2 comments:

  1. From one Amber to another -- I've been there, and you CAN work your way out of these comfort zones! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if this help but always remember that even the most confident people out there have insecurities.I used to be super shy and ironically I was even more shy when I wore make up because I felt like people paid more attention but I've been working on lovin myself and even though I'm not there yet I've improved. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber