Friday, December 9, 2011

Radvent Challenge # 9


I don't know who listens to me. The world is full distractions  and I have such a hard time knowing if people or readers actually listen to what i say and write or if nothing I say matters. I want so much to be heard. I listen to people. I enjoy listening to view point (except political). I want to learn as much as i can about people and their experiences and lives. I want to influence the world with positivity and inspire with my hopes and dreams. I want to encourage with my words and creativity, I want to make a difference in the world.
MY 5 GREATEST INFLUENCES ARE:
  1. God and all the people in the bible especially Jesus. Job had been one of the most encouraging characters in the bible at least for me because I have suffered a lot.
  2. My best friend who is a guy name Brian. We dated for a couple of years but decided it would be best if we were just friends. He has been their for me through a lot! I couldn't ask for a better best friend.
  3. My mother, Pamela. She did the best she could. And she always put her children before herself. Mind you she had 7 children (one totally dependent on her). I know she is always with me and knows the truth about my adoption and everything that it has done to me. I don't blame her but I do blame my aunt and uncle. My mom did one of the hardest things any mother could do and the most loving acts giving your child up for adoption. I don't know why I was the only one adopted but I know that no one else could have gone through what I have with the emotional and mental and verbal abuse I have for 20 years of life. The best thing I have done is get out of my aunts house. My mother has given me the strength, courage, bravery that I needed to get out of my aunts grasp.
  4. My father, Clarence David. He did the best he could  to provide for his family. Even though he was murdered when I was 2 years old, he taught me that providing for yourself and your family is the number one thing to do in life.
  5. My self. I know it sounds selfish and funny to put yourself as your greatest influence but I am. There are a lot of times that I sike myself out and don't do what I want. But their are time where I challenge myself to be fierce and fearless. I am one of my greatest influences whether that be a good influence or a bad influence. It has been a journey for sure.

1 comment:

  1. You have gone through SO much. I dont know if I would be strong enough to be as clear headed as you seem to be about it ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber