Wednesday, December 7, 2011

♦ Wacky Wednesday ♦

Hey y'all! So, I just woke up at about 1PM I know what you are thinking but I can't fall asleep at night here lately. I don't know what is going on. I just got a letter in the mail from Dogwood Acres (I applied there last week and was interviewed) it wasn't a good letter pretty much what it said was you didn't make the cut you didn't get the job. I don't really understand because one they needed major help, two I love dogs and cats and office work, three I was available to start. Oh well, there loss. I suppose I will just have to trust that God has a plan for me. I have been in the application/interviewing process for PNC as a teller and have applied to be a Teachers assistant for the schools in my area, and have been applying to be a nanny and pet care provider to individuals. I am not losing heart and am somewhat relieved that Dogwood Acres didn't hire me.
Anyways, I did get a call from Sheri and she wants me to babysit my sibs tonight and tomorrow. Which will be a ton of fun! I have gotten some GREAT ideas from all the blogs I follow (which is close to 150 now) and am going to bring some projects for me to work on for my future Etsy shop! I am really excited and couldn't ask for a better support system! Thanks to each and everyone of my followers and my readers! I love you bunches and hope you are having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the job :( Keep your head up though it took me over 3 months to find a full time job.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber