Saturday, December 17, 2011

What I Am Up To Now


Hey Loves!
Happy Saturday! Yes, I am still up and its 3AM I am watching Bee Movie and working on blog improvements.
Today my plan is to build and do a tutorial on making a Blog Brain Book. I have to get some gas today as I am almost empty. I am pet sitting my friend yellow lab, Lola, and then babysitting, James and Abby, tonight but am going to bring everything I need to post and do my brain book (since the sibs will probably be down to bed before their parents come home). I am so excited! You should be too.
I am also reading a book that came out several years ago it is called Ana's Story: A Journey of Hope by Jenna Bush, it is based on Jenna's work with UNICEF. I will be posting more about this book today under the title Read Your Bookshelf #3. If you haven't heard about Read Your Bookshelf is a blog series I started to encourage those of us who have a full bookshelf with books unopened or half read. I am determined to read at least 5 books before my 24th birthday which is in May- I can totally do this! Feel free to join me!
Will post more later!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the poll! I'm going to fix it ASAP!

    A blog brain book sound awesome. I went to a boutique near my house the other day and there was something similar. Looking forward to more post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber