Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bathroom Remade Update


Okay so if you read yesterdays post you know that we are redoing our bathroom (making a combo tub/shower into just a stand up shower. I thought today I would share with you some of the soon to be finished project! Unfortunately I do not have a before picture but I think you can imagine what a combo tub/shower looks like. So without further ado here is the glamourous updated bathroom!
Welcome Welcome!
This is just inside the shower- functional!
This si right above the seat in the shower
The Seat in the shower with a grab bar!
SHower head!
View from in the shower looking out!
Mirror above sink.
Changes still to come:
  • Add a shower door
  • Toilet paper roll
  • Paint the wall white
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber