Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Don't Give Up. YOU GOT THIS!


Okay so its 3am and I am still up. Going to bed soon because my goal for this year is to get at least 6 hours of sleep. I am going to let you know how my new years resolutions are going thus far:
  • Eating healthier and exercising: I have been eating okay the past couple of days need to figure out what I am going to do as far as a exercise routine.
  • Get at least 6 hours of sleep: Is going really well! You won't believe how refreshed you feel when you don't oversleep all the time.
  • Get a job: I am actively looking
  • Budgeting: I am researching how to budget so when I do have money I can just budget it.
  • Have God time daily: it is really nice to spend time with God. I have been reading my daily devotions (emailed to me by my church) and am going to be participating in reading the bible in one year- I am super duper excited!
  • Count my blessing: Going really well!
  • Give back to the community: still brainstorming and praying where or how God wants me to do this.
  • Have 50-100 followers by 2013: this is going really well I am at 18 right now and am hoping that the number continues to climb. I also follow my followers so keep that in mind! (PS- THANK YOU to my followers!)
  • Go to church regularly: I started the year off my going to church and have realized just how much I have missed it because of my own laziness. I look forward to having a great year spiritually and am super excited about my churches new sermon series starting this Sunday on THE HOLY SPIRIT! Plus I broke in a new spiritual/prayer journal for this year!
Hope everyone is succeeding at your goals so far... if you think you already have failed at your resolutions STOP all you have to do is try. Resolutions/goals whatever you wanna call them really are just habits that you either have to start or your have to stop. They take TIME. Don't expect to up and eat healthier if you usually buy 3 fast food meals  every day- take it slow one mean at a time, one day at a time. Reaching the goals you have set for yourself for this year takes determination, patience, endurance but most of all it takes commitment. Make each goal/resolution a DAILY thing. Take it moment by moment. Day by day. Don't give up the first time you fail- you are better than failure! YOU GOT THIS! So if you think you have already failed at your resolutions I want you to get up off the floor, go to the mirror, look at yourself and say, "I got this!" "Day by Day" "I can do...." "I believe in you!"  "I commit to my  goal of ..."
 
If you take one thing from this post let it be the statement above! YOU GOT THIS! Don't give up on your goals because you think you failed... YOUGOT THIS!  The only person telling you you have already failed is you. The only person that is stopping you from committing to your goals for this year is you. It will be hard but at the end of the year when you think back on those goals that you set out and fulfilled you will understand! YOU GOT THIS! YOUR WORTH IT! YOU CAN DO THIS!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the followers! One of the blogs I read just got to ten followers and she is trying to get 100 followers too. Here is her blog if you want to help her reach her goal =)

    Notesfromateacup.blogspot.com

    PS I went to sleep about one hour earlier than you =P Not too fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber