Friday, January 20, 2012

God Provides All The Time


So last week I received a letter in the mail that stated that I didn't pay the $500 I owe by Monday the 23rd my car would be repossessed. Because God provided me with an awesome best friend who loaned me $360, provided me with a permanent part time nanny position at night where I made $100 for 4 days last week, and an awesome church family who gave me $150 I have plenty. I not only can rest assure that my car will not be repossed on Monday I can also make a payment for my bank overdraft protection that is past due. And I filed for an extension for my student loan. What a comfort it is to know that God provides and people are generous.
Also today I was contact by 2 people for possible jobs. The first would be a temporary job for a mother who is recovering from surgery, I be in charge of taking care of the grandma, light house keeping and making a sandwich or two for lunch. This would be for 2-3 hours a week, twice a week. Then next job offer was for a nanny position to take care of a 1 year old girl from 8-5 M-F. This would include light housekeeping and pet care. I know that God has a plan for me and I am praying that He unmasks His plan for my life.
 
Don't let the fear of the unknown bring you down; But rest in this truth: That God has a perfect plan for your life and He will always come through for you!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I am having a giveaway if you want to enter =)

    http://emmaspic.blogspot.com/2012/01/surprize.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber