Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012 BABY!

Okay so I am about 50 minutes into the New Year!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous night!
For New Years Eve I baby sat 4 kids until 7:30PM, made an appearence at  a New Years Eve party, then went home around 8:45PM and have just been chillaxin' with the housemats.
 
Here are my resolutions/goals for this year:

  • Eat healthier and excerise
  • Get at least 6 hours of sleep every night
  • Get a job
  • Open an etsy shop
  • Budget my money/become money savy
  • Have God time daily
  • Count the blessings
  • Give back to the community more
  • Have at 50-100 Followers this year!


I am sure there is more but that is all I can come up with at the moment.
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!!!!
 
P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway which ends January 6th.

3 comments:

  1. My 18 minutes into the new year have been pretty good! I liked the part where I entered you giveaway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and if you open a etsy please let me know! Comment on my blog or something like that =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower sweetie :) Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber