Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Saw Beauty And The Beast In 3D!

It was so good. And surprisingly I wasn't the only adult that saw this movie! There were like 3 kids with their parents and the rest were adults ha ha. I absolutely LOVE the tale of Beauty And The Beast. How could you not? Its a story about looking inside a person to find the beauty. Its about taking chances and making changes. A tale of true love...
when I saw this movie tonight this thought struck me... this is our story... God is Beauty and we are the beast. when you think about it. We must search inside ourselves to see God. God is ready to love us. He will never give up on us. God is our Beauty. He puts the Beauty inside us.
For me I have to remind myself daily that my looks don't matters its what is inside that counts. It is the beauty inside that shines out. it is the God inside that lives in me, that created me, that loves me NO MATTER WHAT, that makes me Beautiful. That makes me shine. May I never forget this!
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it, myself! It's such a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a story about looking inside a person to find the beauty. Its about taking chances and making changes. A tale of true love.. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber