Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Life Goal: To Find My Father's Side Of The Family


My father: Clarence David Patterson was murdered when I was 2 years old. I was then adopted or taken from my family. (My adoption was not the best). I know my birth family as it was an open adoption. I have never met my fathers side of the family and my mother has 2 sisters I have yet to meet. It has always been a goal of mine to find my fathers side of the family. To meet them. To reconnect with them. To find out all I can about my father. I know so little and being 2 I don't remember him at all... as badly as I want to. I have only one picture of him. I don't know if he has a grave or if a family member has him. Though I was looking online and found a grave site that I think might be his as it has the same birth date and the correct death year that he would have on his. I know that his family is most likely in Virginia and that his grave site (if he has one) would also be in Virginia. It is my life goal to locate my family member and meet them.
 If you know how to go about searching for family members or anything that you think would be helpful please comment below. I also want to change my name back to my original name Amber Patterson if you know how to go about doing that and approximately how much it would cost would you also comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am so sorry =( I have not idea how to help you with that but I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber