Tuesday, January 10, 2012

On The Hunt....


I am on the hunt for a job. Its been a while since I have had one. Have been searching, applying, even interviewing and still nothing. My goal was to get out of retail and live out my passion (which is writing, photography, and abstract art) but it just seems like I am going to have to do a job I hate. I have been praying and I know God has a plan but I just wish that He would tell me. I mean I am behind on bills so badly that every day it seems like either the car loan is calling, the student loan is calling, the bank is calling, I already lost my Verizon phone because I could pay. I don't know what to do because if I go back to retail I feel like I just gave up and quit on myself, but if I don't do anything I will most likely ruin my credit (as lil as it is) and lose everything. I don't even know where to look! Should I look in retail, food, sales, media, nannying, pet sitting.... I just don't want to waste a companies time and definitely don't want to waste my own time. I just wish God would tell me it straight. I am so confused, frustrated, depressed, stressed.
what would you do? Do you like your job?

3 comments:

  1. Hm... Tough. Well I am only 12 so I don't have a job =( so I can't really help you. Maybe you could keep looking for jobs while doing a few jobs like baby sitting, pet sitting stuff like that. Just a sugjestion =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to get a job that surround what you want to do. For example/ library. You'll definitely be around art and writing. Or at a gallery even if it's on sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not knowing what to do for a job is one of the hardest things....especially in the job market we are in. There are so many questions I wish God would answer right now..but that is not always how it works and I have to remind myself to be patient. :) If we seek God, He will set us down the right path!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber