Friday, January 13, 2012

Plans For The Weekend! :)

Friday (Today's Plans) 
To sleep in (wasn't planned just happened), to go to my guardians house and take a shower as we are redoing our at the moment and I am in desperate need of a shower, stay at the guardians and watch Abby, James, Danny, and Katie until whenever This works out because both the gals and boys have a playmate which equals NO FIGHTING! Yeah! Plus spend some much needed time with my kitty Peter... I will have to takes some pictures tonight so you know who I am talking about.
 Saturday:
I have no idea but definitely NOT sleep until 2PM. (Hopefully I get another interview with the bank I re-applied to) And most likely I will be on the hunt again for a J-O-B. And spend some time with God... which is much needed since I haven't had any out of my own obsession with the computer. My goal is to at least come up with a Bible reading plan and to read the daily devotions which my church sends to me. And if bathroom is done take shower if not I don't know...
Sunday:
Get up, get ready, and go to church. Post about church, Sunday sayings, and Wish {OUT LOUD} maybe some random ones as well. Come up for a plan for the coming week. Look on Pinterest for some fun things to do with Abby and James tomorrow.
Monday:
Okay the only reason I am adding Monday is because kids have off school and I am babysitting. Will have a better plan on Sunday for Monday! Plus will talk to Abby and James tonight about what they want to do on Monday.
 
Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend. Stay tuned for updates on my eventful weekend! What are y'alls plans for this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Here's to a wonderful weekend! Glad you got to sleep in today, must have been needed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber