Monday, January 2, 2012

The Shine Project Weekly Challenges


Hey y'all!
Oh my goodness has it been an amazing start to the year! I have put up my new sponsors (please check these ladies out)! They are awesome and super sweet!
I am so excited to tell you that I am participating in The Shine Project Weekly Challenges (click on the link for more information from Ashley at the Shine Project- she ROCKS). But here is the basic information about the weekly challenges, she post them on Mondays and on Fridays you blog about how the challenge went, how it might of change you or impacted you, any struggles you might of come across. The challenges are for YOU, to help you make a difference in someone elses life. How cool is that! For example the first challenge (aka this weeks challenge) is:
If I could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Write down the first thing that comes to mind.
Then make a list of ways that YOU can help make that change. Make it as simple as possible. Then share your thoughts on Friday.
 
P.S.: Don't forget about my giveaway which runs until the 6th. And the winner will be announced on the 7th.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber