Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sponsor Swap For February



I am now accepting Sponsors for February.
If you're interested please email me Unmaskedlife@yahoo.com
 
Here is the information I will need from you via email:
1) Your button code (I am only accepting codes) size 150 x 150.
2) A picture of yourself
3) A short paragraph about your blog, etsy shop, facebook page or whatever you want me to promote
4.) 5 things you LOVE
5.)  If you would like to do a giveaway please let me know what you would like to giveaway and when you would like the giveaway to happen (also for how long).
6)  If you would like to guest post please let me know what you would like to write about (My only requirement is that you write about your passion) and when you would like to guest post.
 
P.S.: My blog buttons are under the tab at the top entitled Buttons/Swaps. Feel free to take one if you need a specific size please let me know via email! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber