Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Sayings: Giving Back Love

Its not really a saying but this is what I want 2012 to be all about.
Giving L-O-V-E.
Not falling in  love.
Not falling out of love.
Not just loving those I know.
 But loving everyone.
Loving complete strangers.
Loving because it is all I have to offer.

Some people view this as physical love.
I am NOT talking about the physical love.
I am talking about loving like Jesus Loves.
Giving up everything for someone in need.
Giving my time.
Giving my energy.
Giving everything.

One of my resolutions for this year is to serve those around me. Because many bloggers have inspired me by their goals. I have noticed that in my 23 years of life I have become a taker, unappreciative, and selfish. I don't want to stay that way. I want to be a GIVER. And God has been laying on my heart that I need to give up everything EVERYTHING. That the material things I have DO NOT MATTER. Since I have moved out of my aunts house (she and her husband have all these material things but still want more) I have realized how much that has rubbed off on me. When I look in the mirror the person I see is NOT the WOMAN GOD CREATED ME TO BE. My purpose in life is to be more like Jesus. To show people the way to Jesus through the life I lead. I do not think I have done a good job thus far and am ready to make a radical change in my life. I KNOW THAT ALL MY STRENGTH COMES FROM GOD.
I am still coming up with a project for my love movement. I have a heart to serve hurting people, serve those who were adopted or going through an adoption. Since I was adopted. I think that everyone has a passion for something (maybe more than one thing). I have a heart to serve. I have a calling to give love to all.

What is God calling you to do? What are your passions you are putting into action? Let me support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber