Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today On The Agenda!


Today I woke up fairly early for me 10AM. I went to the bathroom to take care of some business. Then I got my computer and laid back down in bed to check my emails- hoping to see if Mo emailed me about nannying this week....Good news SHE DID! She said that she needs me tonight and tomorrow night and maybe Thursday... but I am hoping that she will not need me Thursdays because I am starting a small group Thursday evenings and really want to be there as much as I can- As my relationship with God needs to grow... or needs to start. I will also be participating in a small group on Thursday mornings with some women at my church reading and discussing Beth Moore's Believing God. I am excited about this group because I have never done a women's bible study and have never read Beth Moore book but have heard she is amazing!
I am getting ready to go to the movies to see the new Underworld in 3D... I will let you know how it is after I nanny tonight! Hope everyone has a blessed day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber