Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Bought A ZOO!!!!


Okay so I just watched this amazing movie you might of heard about it, its called We Bought A Zoo. Okay so aside for having Matt Damon and Scarlet Johanson in it and an ADORABLE lil girl; there was a great story line, some amazing quotes, and a great message. The message is that you should start an adventure no matter what others may think or say. It only takes 20 seconds of insane courage/bravery to do something extraordinary... (or something like that). That people are important in life. People reinforce each other. We build each other up as well as break each other down. That family is not only made up of people you know and love but of complete strangers who become your family.
This whole movie make me think about what I can do with my life. I mean if/when you see this movie you will see that God makes a way. God has a gorgeous plan in mind for your life. But what is it? When the movie ended I was left to wonder what God has planned for my life. Where does HE want me? How many people will I impact through my life? I know that life brings about pain and hardships and throughout those trying times God is right there with you. I know that God speaks to those who listen and that God has amazing artistry. I know that I only see a small corner of the BIG PICTURE of my life. I want my life to have meaning, to have a purpose. I want to live out God's plan for my life. I want to impact at least ONE life every day (though hopefully I impact more). I want God to UNMASK my life so that I may see where/what I am to be doing. I want to start my adventure.
 
I highly recommend this movie. And eagerly encourage each and every one of you to see it. And I ask you what are you doing with your 20 seconds of INSANE COURAGE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber