Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When God Whispers Your Name


So I have been noticing that most people are changing their blog styles - I really want a more fun look but don't have the money to pay for it. I would love to learn how to do it myself - maybe that should be one of my goals.
Anyways, I was talking with my friend last night and telling him that I think that God is telling me to live out my passions.
For a while there God was being silent because I was so overwhelmed with things I started to take things into my own hands or just let laziness and depression over take me. But now my ears are opening to Gods voice and I am ready to listen to what he is telling me.
Let me explain, for the past couple of months I have been applying to jobs and getting interviewed and then NOTHING. So that tells me that God must want me to do something other than a office, retail, or other kind of normal job. I believe that God is telling me that I should open an etsy shop, freelance write for a christian magazine and volunteer. Maybe do some pet sitting along the way but for the most part He is telling me to serve the community.
What is God telling you to do this year?

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! You are amazing!
    God is telling me that this year is going to be a great year. Better than the last. God has put it on my heart that I needed to start blogging as a way touch other people's lives and to start now and build my business so when I get pregnant I will be able to work from home.
    I say trust God and take the leap of faith!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need help with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post though I can't answer with what God is telling me because I am not sure. Any way thanks for following Hannah's blog =) That was nice! There is no better feeling than knowing you have a new follower =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady!

    I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for entering my giveaway. You didn't win this time, but there will be more opportunities.

    If you'd like a few pointers on sprucing this page up, let me know (daniels.susane@gmail.com).

    I am always wondering if I am doing what God wants and always on a mission to right my wrongs, so to speak. Then I remember He rights all wrongs for me.

    What a beautiful spirit you have! I look foward to reading more.

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber