Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally February!


I am so excited for this month.
 Mainly because I am doing 2 small groups at church and they start tomorrow! One of them is Believing God by Beth Moore and the other is studying the Foundations of Worship. So tomorrow morning is the Beth Moore study for women only and tomorrow evening is the Foundations of Worship. I am hoping that God provides a way for me to go to the Thursday evening group as I nanny in the evenings but it depends on the week which days.
 
I am also excited about my sponsors. Because I had 3 or 4 people contact me about swapping buttons, guest posting and a few giveaways I have also decided I would promote some of the blogs of LOVE! Which is a win win situation I think.
 
Also, I redid my background and am thinking about changing my name... but need your help in that decision. So please comment below about some titles or if you want me to keep my blog name.
 
I also wanted to tell you that the new Underworld movie is AWESOME! Not only do I love the whole series but the story lines are always great. If you haven't seen this movie yet and have seen the other Underworld movies I highly recommend you go see it. I saw it in 3D last night, it was mostly real D where you are immersed into the movie but there were moments when things did fly out of the screen. Again I highly recommend this movie it is great for both males and females.
 
I hope you have an amazing Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber