Sunday, February 26, 2012

Girly Night Last Night

Last night was a blast!
I babysat Abby.
We had a girly night.
 
Wanna hear all about it???
Well I am gonna tell ya!
 
 I got there a little bit early because Sheri want invited me to dinner.
 Abby was taking a shower when I came in because we had a lot planned for the night. Then we all ate dinner. It was really YUMMY!
 
Then Abby and I started on the Gingerpop Cookie Kit.

This is what the kit box looks like

It took us  alittle bit to find the directions so I figured I would let you know they are on the inside of the box!
 


We started to mix all the ingredients in the eletric mixer to make the icing: Milk, softened butter, and the icing powder. Then I put half of the icing into one of the icing cone bags. And then Abby was like can we make the other half of the icing pink - so we added about 4 drops of red food coloring to the icing and vola PINK! (which is Abby's favorite color)

Abby getting ready to begin decorating!



 So I decided that she would decorate with the pink icing and I would decorate with the white icing.

She is doing such a great job!



 

Busy at work!

The candy decorations that the kit came with.

Go Abby GO!
 About the second to last cookie sandwhich we realized that we had totally forgot to put in the sticks. Haha.

Abby is so funny! I caught her doing this a few times I just had to take a picture!

Licking the yumminess off her fingers.



 Here are the finished products:

Some of the ones I did


Some of the ones Abby did! THAT'S A LOT OF PINK!!!!



After we decorated the Gingerpops I decided that it was desert time for Abby.




I let her eat 2 of the cookiepops she made and 1 small scoop of ice cream.
 



I also let her watch Spongebob while she ate desert.
 
Once she was done her desert I was going to do her nail but she didn't want to. So I asked her if she wanted to paint mine and she had sure. Here is the color we did





 and here is how it turned out
 



I thought Abby did an excellent job. I am not sure about the color but maybe I will get used to it. Basically it is black nail polish with purple sparkles in it. Interesting right?!

I read Abby a book and  put her to bed at 8:30PM. Then went into the den and watch some TV: Hardcore Pawning and Who The BEEP Did I Marry. 

I continued to check on Abby every 30 minutes or so. And She continued reading until 10:30PM.

Sheri didn't get home until 12:30PM which was fine as I am a night owl. I drove home and called it a night.



1 comment:

  1. Haha, this is so funny. This is what baking with my son is like. Normally he makes a terrible mess then tells me it's a treat for me and I should eat it!Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber