Thursday, February 16, 2012

Guest Post from Ashley Marie!

Y'all! I am so excited to introduce you to my blog friend and today's guest poster: Ashley Marie!!!!!!!!! She is going to share with us something that she is very passionate about! I so hope you enjoy her post!

Let's talk music, Homie. What the what!?

MUSIC

Music makes my heart sing like daffodils in the sunshine... like canaries in a gilded cage... like a virgin on her first date... like, well, you get it! I couldn't live without it. You know that question that never seems to go out of style? "If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?" I don't even flinch before I spout out "MUSIC!" like my life depended on it. I love it all... I grew up on gospel and country (love me some Reba!); spent high school with love songs by Dave Matthews Band, Goo Goo Dolls, and John Mayer; experienced college with some weird ones no one has ever heard of; and the following 5 years drenched in a healthy history of punk, classic rock, and indie galore! I even owned my own music venue in my small town to help the talented get noticed!

Here lately, one of my favorite trending genre's is being coined as 'Electropop'. With heady influences of amazing past artists, these musicians are paving the yellow brick road to the current here and now with catchy beats you just can't deny!

I don't claim to know crap about what makes good music. Music to me is like wine - everyone has a different taste and some people know too much. You just gotta know what you like and soak up as much information as you can about it. I do know what I like... and I seem to be on point sometimes with the crowd. Soooo, yeah. Check these guys out:





Want more? Come love on me at www.chickadette.com!
x - Ashley Marie

Can I just say THANK YOU Ashley!
And please go to Ashley's blog and give her some comment love!

Have a great Thursday!
P.S.: If you would like to guest post on my blog feel free to email me: Unmaskedlife{at}yahoo{dot}com I would love to have you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It turned out so well! I be jammin this morning... courtesy of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
đź’‹Amber