Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Last 13 Things

The Last 13 Things

Hey Y'all! So I decided to partake in this sweet series for Thursdays called The Last 13 Things or Thursday 13... please bare with me as I am new to this link up and please let me know if I did it wrong haha. Enjoy!
Ate:
 A whole can of green beans (yes I am weird like that)
 Listened To:
 If I Didn't Know Better by The Civil Wars (If you have never heard this song before I encourage you to go to noisetrade.com and download it)
Watched:
 Stalked on I.D. (Oh my goodness there are some weirdos out there!)
Purchased:
 gas... where else would all my money go... gas and bills haha!
Wore:
Blue jeans, blue cami and pink v-neck tee (all from Norstrom Rack)
 Thought:
 How blessed am I to have gotten so many Facebook page fans from the Spread the Love Facebook Hop today!
Drank:
 Coffee and aqua... two drinks at one time
Wanted to buy:
 The book Heaven is for Real (luckily a friend gave me a copy he had already read)
 Prayed For:
God to draw me closer to Him and help me focus.
Painted On My Nails:
Nothing... I need to do this!
 Craved:
Hot chocolate/Mocha and a hot fudge sundae from MacDonald's
 Wished For:
Focus. So that I may quick wasting all my time and really focus on God's purpose for me.
Laughed At:
Living In Yellow (her blog CRACKS ME UP!!!!)
P.S. I still have March Sponsor Spots so please contact me if you are interested. I do the swap thang!


3 comments:

  1. Drooool hot fudge sundae! And I love Erin from LIY too..she is a funny girl that one!

    Thanks for linking up..you totally did it right!! :)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Came across your link at Life of the Wife :-) Eating an entire can of green beans is totally something I would do! Happy Thursday! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following your blog with GFC
    now follow back me with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com

    Also I am hosting a biggest giveaway ever
    International Giveaway: Win Rimmel London "3 Goodie Bags Worth 400 AED(100US$)"
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-win-rimmel-london-3-goodie.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber