Tuesday, February 21, 2012

March Sponsor Call!

Hey Y'all! I am looking for March sponsors.
Right now I am looking for 2 sizes of blog buttons.
200 x 200 (which there are 6 spaces)
and
150 x 150 (which there are 10 spots)
 
Along with you blog button I am asking for the following information.
1. A photo of you.
2. A little about your blog include any other sites you would like me to promote (ie. facebook, pinterest, etsy)
2. What God is teaching you right now and how you are applying what He is teaching you to your life.
3. If you would like to guest post
4. If you would like to do a giveaway (value of at least $5)
 
Please either comment below with  a way that I can reach you or send me an email  with all the information listed above.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber