Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Funday


Sorry I have been MIA for a couple of days. Life has been a bit crazy. I wanted to tell you that I am absolutely in love with my Beth Moore small group on Thursday mornings and am so excited to be in it! I FINALLY went to the library today to get my Believing God book (which I thought would be the only book I would get... ya know Pop In Pop Out) but life had other plans. Haha. I absolutely LOVE the library and couldn't just walk in and get the book I had on hold and not check out what the library had, especially since this is a new library to me!  So here are the CDs I got today from the Library:
1. Rebecca St. James: God
2. Third Day: Wherever You Are
3. Chris Tomlin: Hello Love
4, Jason Aldean: Jason Aldean
5,Nine Inch Nails: Ghosts
6. Joan Osborne: Little Wild One
The worst part is that Jason Aldean's CD is so scratched that I can't even listen to any of the songs *Sad Face*
As far as the books that I got:
 the book I had on hold.

I got this book  because I would love to (1) open an Etsy shop (2) I would love this to become a business that one day I can open a shop or a job that I can fully rely on financially.

This is another book that I got to help me pursue one of my dreams.

This book I am hoping will inspire and motivate me to start my business.

For years I have let my fears get the best of me I hope that these books will help me dare to take the first step to living my dreams.
I hope y'all had an amazing weekend (Superbowl was a great game and the commercials were pretty good) and a fabulous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great finds there! I am totally the same way- I can not go into a library without staying FOREVER and leaving wityh half a dozen items in my arms. Something magical about libraries, that's for sure!

    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber