Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sponsors Unmasked February Edition Pt. 2

Okay so I already showed your the lovely ladies that swapped with me, today I am showing you the lovely ladies that I anonymously sponsored because I simply love them!
 

I'm just an outgoing and bubbly girl who is in love with Jesus Christ. My faith is the foundation of my life and what gets me through each and every day. I am enjoying life to it's fullness...and it's a beautiful one! My blog has two purposes. The main purpose is to raise money from my product sales to donate to Make a Wish Foundation to help children with life-threatening illnesses. Second...I really like sharing about the things I love and enjoy (crafting, my faith, fashion, charity and everyday life lessons)

Blog   Facebook   Twitter   Pinterest   Bloglovin
 
I am a twenty-something girl making my way through this crazy thing called life! I am a Christ follower with a passion for
Life, Love, and above all else, my Faith in Christ. I am a daughter, sister, friend, and teacher. I care deeply for the people in my life and for those I have yet to meet. I enjoy all things beautiful in this world and look for God's blessings all around me. I am continuing to learn about life, love, and faith each and every day. Throughout my life, I have dealt with many different trials. Some of which I thought would literally swallow me whole. I believe that everything happens for a reason. We are placed in certain situations for the opportunity to learn and grow.
I look to the future, not with fear, but with the assurance that God will lead me. Lead me to exactly where I am supposed to go and who I am meant to be. I hope to bring a touch of happiness, a dash of encouragement, and a pinch of love to whoever is looking for it. I want to spread the beautiful grace of God. I want to help be the change I wish to see in this world. God helps me. I want to help others.
Blog    Twitter   Pinterest   Bloglovin 
 


In the dictionary, Shine is defined as:
1. to give forth or glow with light
2. to be bright with reflected light; glisten; sparkle.
3. to appear with brightness or clearness.
4. to excel
I believe that all of us possess talents, skills, and abilities that can be used to literally change the world.  I believe that stepping out of your comfort zone to do hard things is what gives meaning and happiness to life.
This is what The Shine Project is all about:
Going out of your comfort zone
to bring light to those who need hope.
The Shine Project emulates love, sacrifice, and
CHANGE.
 Blog    Shop   Facebook   Twitter   Pinterest   Bloglovin
 


My name is ilene.
The nickname illy comes from my best friend (now fiance! We're getting married!!). He started calling me lil' illy, which was shorted to illy. But you won't ever hear him call me that regularly. it's more of a joke that stuck; however, when it comes to notes or emails, you'll find that nickname somewhere in there. I love life and try my best to savor every single sec of it. I'm learning and growing. Not perfect but I'm living. The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Christ, followed with my love for Ryan and my family. A few of my favorite things include: Art. Writing. Coffee. The color green. Popcorn. Music. Movies.. Shopping. Blogging. Nail polish. Laughter. And this is my blog. Random, spontaneous ramblings of my life. 
Tweet me @muchloveilly
 Blog   Etsy   Facebook    Pinterest
 
 I'm just a mom who has always been drawn to unique and creative things. it wasn't until after my daughter was born that i started to pursue this passion and it has culminated into this blog {love. life. babies.}. i write about anything that has to do with the things i love in life and all things baby. sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's fashion and it's always lots of fun. I'm married to the greatest man in the world who is so encouraging, inspiring and an artist in his own right. together we love Jesus, each other and our beautiful daughter paisley.
Blog   Pinterest   Facebook   Twitter
 


This blog is simply a place to share the beauty I see in my life, whether it's a major life changing moment or something as simple as an evening walk with my man. Of course, there are going to be trails in our lives. But along the way, I choose to look for beauty... in the ordinary, and extraordinary moments. Beauty is everywhere if we choose [i.e., it's our attitude = our life] to look for it. “For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it." - Ivan Panin I love Jesus and desire to glorify Him in all that I do. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is my everything.
Blog   Twitter   Pinterest   Facebook
 


Well the name is Robin.
I'm currently going to grad school at the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ. Studying to become a teacher for the visually impaired & blind. I really don't know many people here, so if you live in the area..lets meet up! I got my undergrad in Flagstaff, AZ in Special Education & Elementary Education. But, I've also lived in a variety of states. I like a little bit of everything. So you won't see this blog being specifically about fashion or food.
It'll be about all things me.
Blog   Pinterest   Twitter
 
Give these ladies some love! They are a true inspiration to me, my blog, and my faith!
Have an amazing Saturday Night!

1 comment:

  1. amazing girls :) cant wait to meet the ones i dont know! XO hope you're havin a good weekend, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber