Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tag You're It!




Here's the rules
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you
4. Ask 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged


Randomness About Me
  1. I love bluegrass music
  2. I am the best shower singer there ever was
  3. I L-O-V-E My God, Savior, and Spirit
  4. I don't cook I burn...though I do a  mean stir fry
  5. I start my new job Monday! Hope and pray all goes well!
  6. I am so blessed to heave so many lovely readers to follow my blog!
  7. I am in love with noisetrade.com it is wonderful!
  8. My goal in life is to impact at least one person every day
  9. Most people think I am 17 years old... I guess that is good?!?
  10. I love all things abstract!
  11. I love to do my happy dance... it just makes me happy... imagine that!
Questions Grace from Growing Up Grace Asked
1. Do you consider yourself weird or normal?
Weird!.... define normal is there such a thing?
2. What two colors go together best?
The colors I am using! Blue & Green.
3. Do you play guitar or piano?
Neither... but I have a guitar I want to learn how to play.
4. Pink is.... a) YAY! b) BLAH.
Depends on the shade. Light pink is yay! But I would rather use baby blue as that is my favorite color.
5. Have you ever heard of Adam Cappa?
Yes love him! Love The Rescue!
6. Do you listen to KLove?
Not really. Normally don't listen to the radio.
7. What is your favorite number? Please explain why.
512 - Ephesians 5:1-2 is one of my life verses.
8. Which word do you say more: Funny; Silly
Silly.
9. Does your name start with any of the following: J; Z; Y; Q; W
Nope
10. Do u use txtin language?
I used to... but then it got annoying so I do professional texting if there is such a thing.
11. Do you wear a watch on your left or right arm?
Neither. Don't wear a watch.
 
My 11 Questions:
  1. What is your favorite color?
  2. What is your favorite Bible verse or quote? Explain why.
  3. What is your favorite genre of music? (Rap, Christian, Rock, Folk, Acoustic, Classical ext.)
  4. Have you seen any movies lately? If so, which one and would you recommend it?
  5. What is your favorite book? Why?
  6. If you had to do one random act of kindness what would you do?
  7. Dogs or Cats?
  8. Night out or Night in?
  9. Day or Night?
  10. If you could do one thing without failing what would you do?
  11. What can I do to make my blog better?
Tag Your It:
 
P.S.:  Check out my girl Dottie's giveaway over at  Goodbye, Yellowbrick Road Here is a picture of the cute necklace she is giving away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber