Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesdays Oh Sweet Tuesdays!


What a blessing yesterday and today have been!
 
Yesterday
Yesterday was very interesting, Usually I wake up and go straight for the computer to check my emails and to read everyones lovely blog posts, but yesterday I didn't check my computer when I got up I headed straight up stairs and had a cup o' joe.
 
Then Brian and I headed to our church to see if we could possibly rent some of their equipment (speakers, amp, etc.) Unfortunately the music pastor had just stepped out. We need this equipment for Brian's Grandma's 70th birthday (shh its a suprise party!)
 
After going to the church we went to the library to return the books I got a few weeks back. Brian tried to pull a fast one (just have me return the books then leave)... little did he know I can't walk into a library without checking the place out! In a nutshell I returned 9 items and walked out with another 8.
 
Once we returned home that is when I realized something had happened to my yahoo account. Mainly because all of my files (with things like my march sponsor information I had gotten) was all gone! NOda. There was nothing left. Then one of the emails I had received said that someone had probably hacked into my yahoo account because she had received a email that said I was stranded on an island and needed money.... which is so not true! So Thank Your Ashley Marie for telling me otherwise I would of had NO IDEA... I think I took care of the problem but please let me know if you are still receiving these messages.
 
In the evenning I watched The Voice (which I love... Blake is too funny) and worked on setting up everything for March. It should be up today or tomorrow. 
 
P.S.- Thank You for your prayers!
 
Today 
I went to the bank (in which I had the interview a couple weeks ago) and was offered the job!!!! I accepted and start Monday! Please continue to pray for my nerves as it will take some getting used to waking up at the crack of dawn and working. I am so thankful though! This will help me with my bills and my future. All I have to say to anyone struggling is GOD WILL PROVIDE! Just pray that His will be done and He will provide on His time the perfect fit for you!
 

1 comment:

  1. hi amber... and OH NO! was it spam? or did someone really get into your account!? gosh, i hate that! one of my biggest fears since it's supposed to be secure and all! smh, ay yi yi.

    btw, i'm currently hosting a gift exchange on my blog if you're interested :) the theme is "handmade."

    also, there's a giveaway going on too... ending march 7th!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber