Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{Get To Know Me}


1. Are You named after anyone?
I don't believe I am named after anyone- at least not that I know of.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I cry pretty much during every love story- you know when they end up together. I don't know if I cry because it is so beautiful or if I cry because I so want to be in love- whole heartily, true, love.
3. Do you have kids?
Nope I don't have any kids. But I do nanny and babysit which is like pretending I am a mommy.... only I can give the kids back. Ha ha.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes. The things that would draw me to myself would be encouraging spirit and my trustworthiness.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Somewhat. I mean I am not too too big on sarcasm in my lifestyle but there are those occasions where I am just in a mood for sarcasm.... usually when I am goofing off.
6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
Probably not. I have seen too many horror stories about the cord getting wrapped around someones neck and breaking it. Plus I am a little afraid of fall... so that first jump off the bridge would be a heart attack in itself. I would be so stressed out it just wouldn't be fun.
7. What your favorite cereal?
Hmm.... I don't usually have breakfast but one of my favorite cereals is Honey Bunches Of Oats With Almonds. YUMMY!
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Probably if I can trust them. I tend to be quiet and feel people out to see if I can trust them or not... (can you tell I 've been hurt by friends???) As far as physical features probably the eyes and the smile.
9. What is your eye colour?
My eyes are green with a yellow ringin them.... its cool.
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Both. But probably more happy endings. Scary movies definitely mess with me... where I am paranoid for a year. I love happy endings (though I do cry when they end up happy and together) but it definitely leaves me in a heart melting good mood.
11. Favorite smells?
Cinnamon, honeysuckle, rain, roasted veggies, baking cakes and/or cookies.... I am sure there are others but I can't think of anymore right now.
12. Summer or winter?
Summer. I love warm weather and am in a much better mood because it is warm and beautiful.
13. Computer or television?
Both. But I am definitely sitting in front of the computer more than I am plopping down in front of the television. Though I do have some shows I watch.
14. Whats the furthest you've ever been from home?
I went to Arizona when I was younger that is the furthest I have been from Maryland.
15. Do you have any special talents?
Unlimited Encouragement. Creativity. Patience (which totally is a talent). Being quiet. Ha ha. 
16. Where were you born?
Richmond, Virginia
17. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are: photography, drawing/art, art journaling, altered books/magazines, blogging, reading, listening to music, singing, driving (only to places I know), watching sports live (especially hockey and volleyball), watching movies, going to concerts, going to conferences, getting involved/volunteering at church, walking on the beach, hiking, traveling, relaxing etc.
18. DO you have any pets?
I have a cat (who lives with Sheri), 2 dogs and 5 horses (who live with Farmer Jack in TN) and no pets of my own living with me (SAD FACE :( ) I totally want to get a dog or two from the SPCA.
19. Favorite movies?
Where to begin.... The Passion, One Night With The King, Twilight Series, Borne Series, John Carter, Act of Valor, Haywire, Step Up 1, 2, &3, We Bought A Zoo, Underworld Series, Resident Evil Series, Saw Series, Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Dear John, The Last Song... and so many more.
20. Do you have any siblings?
I have 2 biological sisters, 4 biological brothers, and a step brother and sister. Love them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber